Timber Ridge Church exists to help people move from where they are to where God wants them to be.
At Timber Ridge Church our mission is simple. We say it this way: Love God. Love People. Change Our World.
- We are Gospel-centered. The Good News of Jesus Christ will be at the center of every sermon, every service, and every ministry. The Gospel is the basis for all we do.
- We teach the Bible for life change. We believe in teaching the Bible with life transformation as the end goal. We don’t measure our growth simply by Bible knowledge, but rather by changed lives.
- We model generosity. We want to lead people to be generous with their time, money, and talents and, as a church, we will model that. We will go above and beyond to give joyfully and sacrificially of our resources, believing that because God has blessed us, we can be a blessing to others.
- We connect through authentic relationships. We were created for relationships – with each other and with God. We will create a culture of acceptance where people can really experience a “come as you are” community.
- We believe lost people matter to God. We believe that the church is to be a hospital and not a cathedral. We will follow the example of Jesus to run to the broken, the addicted, the common, the hurting, and the unchurched. Because of this belief, we know that no one is perfect and everyone is welcome.
- We develop leaders. We are passionate about making disciples and equipping and empowering people to use their gifts and abilities to serve God and others. Our team approach to ministry focuses on helping people define and develop the gifts God has given them and then dismiss them to lead and serve.
- We act in bold faith. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. We will live in bold, audacious faith believing that the Gospel of Jesus can transform lives and transform communities. We will set enormous goals and risk it all in order to see God move and His kingdom grow!
- We plant churches. We exist to be a church-planting church. Because we believe that planting churches is the best way to reach those far from God, from day one, we will be involved in planting churches around the world.
- We equip men and reach families. We are a church that specifically desires to reach men and their families. We want to equip men to be the spiritual leaders of their homes and be a church whose leaders model biblical manhood.
- We add value to our community. We believe a church can transform a community. God has called us to serve and love our community so that the hope and light of Jesus might be seen in our actions and in our lives. We believe our community can be more hope-filled because we are here.