We believe church doesn’t have to be boring. In fact, it can even be fun! Feel free to come just as you are – the atmosphere is casual. Don’t expect to see an organ – the music is rockin’. And we’re ok with you leaving the “got-it-all-together” mask at home – we’re just real people seeking to make God’s Word relevant to our every day lives.
Service Times: Sunday: 9:30 AM & 10:45 AM
Service Location: FM 8 & N Bates St in Stephenville, TX.
What Can I Expect When I Visit Timber Ridge?
We want you to feel at home from the moment you pull into the parking lot. Our parking team will help you find a spot close to where you need to go. When you enter the building our greeters would love to help you with directions or simply answer any questions you may have. If you have kids then be sure to check out our safe and secure kid’s services that are made just for them. Look for our greeters and hosts as you enter the worship center so they can help you find a seat and give you a worship guide. Then simply enjoy the service. We are so glad you are considering checking us out.
What Is A Timber Ridge Service Like?
- Modern music that you can sing along with or just listen & enjoy.
- Practical & relevant teaching from the Bible.
- Real people, dressed casually. “We don’t care what you wear. Just wear something!”
- Refreshments – Help yourself to the free coffee, donuts, and breakfast snacks that we serve every week.
- An atmosphere that is relaxed and fun.
- Creative. We strive to present the unchanging truth of Jesus in a way that’s relevant & practical to your daily life.
Click HERE to listen to past messages.